Thanks to the deep understanding of CAE technologies and decades of experience gained in the sector by the employees, Tetys have the know-how to get the best out of Moldex3D products.
Develop products respecting dimensional, quality and standards requirements. Provide advice and support to optimize product and solve issues found during the production.
Develop and support mould design. Manage issues related to:
- Feeding (hot runner, cold runner, position and balancing)
- Conditioning (sizing, bilancing, special insert)
- Plastic material (selection, test new material)
- Mechanic (shrinkage, cavity, inserts, vents)
Support the choice of components and process parameters in order to reduce issues during the production and to solve defects in the products:
- Support choice of material and press
- Process parameters
- Close pressure
- Junction lineand air trap
- Surface blemish and suction mark
- Cycle time